Blue Ridge Family Dentistry's COVID-19 Response
At Blue Ridge Family Dentistry, looking after our patients safety and health is always our top priority. As part of our COVID-19 response we have gone above and beyond standard precautions to insure your safety and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Some of our extended safety features include:
1. Active patient screening for COVID-19
2. Social Distancing in the waiting room, entry and exit.
3. In addition to having surgical room air filtration throughout the building, we additionaly have Industrial HEPA Filtration in key areas.
4. Hourly disinfection of key public surfaces, and nightly sanitization of the whole building.
5. We no longer offer magazines or children’s toys in the waiting room, due to the difficulty of disinfection.
6. Hand Sanitizer, facial tissues, and hand washing stations are available extensively through the building.
7. If you would prefer to wait in your car for your appointment, please do so. Simply call to let us know you are ready and which car is yours.
8. For older patients or those complicating health factors we have prioritized appointments at the beginning of the day.
9. All of our staff are equipped with N95 or KN95 masks and face shields.
10. We use an aggressive hospital grade chemical sterilizer on all surfaces.
If you might be sick, for the safety of others, stay isolated
We do need your help to insure everyone’s safety though. At this time we cannot treat anyone who is actively infected with COVID-19, has been ordered to be quarantined, or is exhibiting any cold/flu symptoms. Furthermore, those in high risk groups should consider delaying treatment to a later date. We can arrange a teledentistry appointment for you to discuss future treatment options with your doctor.
Be kind to others
Please be courteous and insure the safety of other patients. It is recommended to wear a mask and bring your own pen when coming to our facility. Also, at this time we ask that only the patient and at most one gardian or caregiver come to the appointment.