FOR YOUR SAFETY
To Enhance Patient Safety and to Follow CDC Recommendations:
- We will prescreen you by phone in the week before your appointment about your general health and recent travels.
- Patients are asked to come alone (unless accompanying minor or a caregiver). Anyone accompanying a patient will be asked to wait outside the office
- Upon Arrival we ask you to wait in your car, call or text the office at (805) 687-2656 and wait for staff to open the door to the waiting room. Only one person is allowed in our waiting area at a time.
- Masks must be worn while in the office by patients and office personnel, you will only remove your mask during treatment.
- The reception area doorknobs and bathroom will be disinfected between patient visits. You will be arriving to a sanitized waiting room.
- Appointments will be staggered to avoid multiple patients in the waiting room at the same time.
- When entering you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Sanitizer will be made readily available throughout the office.
- Upon arrival patients will need to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and have their temperature taken.
- During your dental visit, we ask that you respect social distancing requirements by avoiding contact with others.
What to expect in the treatment room
- Patients will be asked to pre-rinse with an antibacterial/antiviral mouth rinse.
- During your hygiene appointment, we have suspended aerosol generating procedures. This includes use of power scalers and polishers.
- Additional protective equipment will be worn by all staff.
- As always, all surfaces will be disinfected between each patient.
We continue to uphold our standard protocols regarding cleanliness and disinfection. During this closure we implemented new personal protective equipment (PPE) protocols to increase the safety of our patients and staff. Our goal is to adhere to all recommendations from the CDC and OSHA. You can be assured we are following all recommended safety measures at our office and will continue to evolve as more information develops.
We look forward to seeing you and keeping you as safe as possible during your dental visit.
504 West Pueblo Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93105