Start smiling more.™
What is Invisalign?
straight teeth, no braces
Invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
Series of clear, removable, custom made Aligners.
Uses no metal wires or brackets.
Custom made for comfort.
How does Invisalign work?
- Wear each set of Aligners for about 2 weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 6 weeks
- Total treatment time averages 6-18 months
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 36
Invisalign Can work for you!
Invisalign treats teeth....
- that are too crowded.
- with spaces between them.
- with narrow arches.
- that may have shifted after having worn braces.< body>< body>